HLTA members in good standing may submit listings for career opportunities for their properties or businesses. The HLTA reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of job listing requests.
Request HLTA Career Opportunity Web Listing Form (download Word document)
Job Title: TERRITORY MANAGER/ OUTSIDE SALES - OAHU/MAUI
Employer: American Hotel Register
Job Description & Applicant Qualifications/Requirements
Now celebrating over 150 years of business as a leading distributor in hospitality, American Hotel Register Company has always invested in the passion of talented people. Put your skills to work for American Hotel, and build an exciting career with a company that’s at the forefront of an evolving industry.
The Territory Manager‘s primary responsibility include creating end user demand for American Hotel products and services. The Territory Manager will be responsible for an assigned group of customers within the Oahu/Maui and some travel to the surrounding island. The position requires focus on both relationship building and new business development with Hotels, Management Companies and Group Purchasing Organizations. The majority of new business is generated through the Territory Manager’s initiatives.
• Applicant must be well organized, able to analyze sales and business reports to help drive business
• Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships
• Persuasive negotiator with ability to clearly communicate to effectively close business
• Promotes customer service excellence by providing superior service to each customer technical specifications
• Experience managing accounts and targeting prospects within defined territory
• Self-confidence in a variety of settings with an unshakable belief in own success and capabilities
• Strong organizational skills to prioritize and handle several tasks at once
• Selected candidate will need to attend 2 weeks initial training session at our corporate headquarters in Vernon Hills, Illinois
Work with us. Grow with us. We go above and beyond to offer new associates a variety of tools and support – including an excellent benefits package, ongoing wellness initiatives and paid volunteer hours that enable our associates to lend their time and talent to a wide range of community organizations.
• Associate services ranging from leadership development programs and
personal development courses to supportive mentorship and job shadow
• Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401k plan with
immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, flex hours and more.
• Flexible working hours including work from home and summer hour programs
• In addition, our sales associates can enjoy company paid trips-if you hit your
numbers, so pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Education Required. Bachelors or higher.
How to Apply
Send Resume to: